Regulations of charity action “Biegam Dobrze” organized during 12th Ekiden
- During the registration process, team leader has an obligation to choose one of the following paths:
- ordinary path – filling in the application form available on event’s website and settling the entry fee
- charity path – taking part in charity action “Biegam Dobrze”, regulated herein.
- To register for participation in the “Biegam Dobrze” action one shall
- choose “charity path” in the registration form
- choose the charity for which the money will be raised. You can support the operations of one of three charity organizations: The Committee for Protection of Children’s Rights [Komitet Ochrony Praw Dziecka], Spartans for Children [foundation “Spartanie Dzieciom”], SYNAPSIS Foundation.
- fill in all required data on money raising profile (the profile will be accessible by every user of the website and through this profile users will be able to donate money for team’s money raising)
- fill in the standard registration form (declared result, additional category, t-shirt size etc.).
- After completing registration process, team leader will receive an e-mail with a link to his/her team’s individual money raising profile.
- Teams that will manage to collect 1,000 PLN on their profile until 3rd April 2016 get their starting numbers of 12th Supported charity organization covers then the costs of the participation in the race.
- Found raising of participants that will not manage to collect sum stipulated in point 4 ends on 3rd April 2016. Teams that will manage to collect this sum (or more) are allowed to continue the collection until 18th May 2016.
- Collected money, after deducting the costs of fees and provisions (connected with online payment) are divided as follows:
- 90% of the sum is transferred to the account of chosen charity
- 10% of the collected sum of money will be dedicated to scholarship fund for young sportsmen, which is one of statutory purposes of Warsaw Marathon Foundation
The division does not depend on the amount of collected money and success or failure of aim stipulated in point 4 herein.
- Team may resign from collecting money and transfer the registration from “charity path” to “ordinary path” by sending an email with this information to firstname.lastname@example.org. In that case, already collected money are transferred to the charity organization in accordance to point 6 herein. The transfer is possible only if there are spare places in the “ordinary path”.
- The participants of “Biegam Dobrze” action shall obey the Regulations of 12th
- Only the Organizer of 12th Ekiden has the right for the binding and final interpretation of the Regulations
of 12th Organizer makes final decisions in matters not governed in these regulations